Gazette Announcement link : http://www.gazette.gov.mv/iulaan/view/101452
Gazetted on : 08th October 2018 – http://www.gazette.gov.mv/iulaan/view/88667
Also available here : changes to online shifting
Vanue: Meeting room 2, MPL Service Building, 2nd floor
Time: 14:00 hrs
Please refer to this link for more details : FILE.10, AUCTION GAZETTE LIST 113-CCD-I-2018-69,12.07.2018
We are extending our online services to request for express shifting container requests beginning From Tuesday – 04 July 2018. Hence, mail requests for express shifting container requests will be stopped as well.
With this service extension:
- Express shifting request for containers will be carried on from online customers (consignees) portal.
- Users may select express shifting request session for express requests.
- Express requests will only be available for next day, with requests made within the session period (express session – 09:00 hrs to 14:00 hrs).
- Express requests may be approved on availability of slots, where all requests may not be accepted.
- Users will see the status for their requests in the user portal.
- Users will be able to pay for express requests only when their requested container is shifted to clearing area.
- Payments will be accepted with endorsement of an internally used slip for final verification, which is supervised from our clearing service counter.
- Consignees or clearing parties will be able to clear their cargo once after payment has been made.
- Express service requested containers must be cleared immediately after the container is available for clearance. These containers will incur re-shifting charges and will not be kept for an additional day if not cleared on same date.
Below are some screen shots for your guidance on making express shifting requests online.
Stay in touch with your feedback to us for revolutionary changes up ahead.
Announcement regarding changes to storage policy of Male Commercial Harbor.
Cargo Clearance Department
Maldives Ports Limited
Please find the Tentative Schedule: Ramazan Container Shifting Requests Schedule
Maldives Ports Limited
Republic of Maldives
Reference number: 113-CCD/I-2016/114
This is to inform the owners that the goods imported to Maldives and yet not cleared from Male’ Commercial Harbor should be cleared within seven (07) days. After this period, these goods will be demolished as per the published guide lines.
For more information, please view: 113-CCD-I-2016-114