This program includes 3 modules leading to a level 1 certificate, providing participants with basic knowledge of a computer. Participants who have successfully completed the program will have their certificate approved by Maldives Qualification Authority.
Objectives of the course
After completing this program, the learner will be able to:
- Know how to use keyboard, mouse, CPU, Monitor.
- Work in a computer system.
- Know how operation system works
- Use drivers
- Manage files and application
- Use servers
- Use paint
- Have overview of internet and intranet.
- Use applications like MS Word, Excel
Completion of Grade 7 or
Two years work experience or
16 years of age
- Basics of a computer system
- Basic concept of a network and Application
- Application & Basic Documents Management
Duration: 3 weeks
Course Fee: MRF 950